≡ Menu

printing terminology

The term thermographic or thermography printing is a bit of a misnomer to the non-printer as it’s actually a way of producing raised printing. Rather than describing the end result, it describes the method for getting the raised print onto the page which involves the application of heat, hence the name. The process hasn’t changed Read more

www.webmartuk.com/print_brain Wow! Thanks to our friends & colleagues in the UK Printing Industry, we have compiled a list of technical printing terms which you can refer back to if anyone tries to bamboozle and confuse you! It was originally compiled  circa 1998, which means it could do with updating a little – so if you do find anything Read more